Friday, August 28, 2026

Tricky situation for oldies!

I usually get up at 6AM. I freshen up and do my morning exercises. I am 78yrs old. I have regular-little pain in my back. During this time I put on the electric motor so that my overhead water-tank is filled up.Once it is filled up, I hear an alarm. Somehow one day it was taking more time for the alarm to ring so I doubted about the working of the water-boosting pump. I went to the terrace and climbed the ladder to inspect the over-head water-tank. While climbing the ladders, I was stuck halfway. I was not able to go upwards or downwards. There was no help around. Nobody could hear my shouting so NO HELP. There was no alternative for me except waiting in that situation and bearing the pain in my back and legs. After a few minutes I could gather some strength to climb down from the ladders. I wonder what would have been the situation if I was stuck - longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment